Sweet New Zealand is a monthly blogging event started by Kiwi food blogger Alessandra Zecchini and I am happy to be be the host this month. For a round of last month's delectable delights & a little sweet inspiration head over to Lucy Eats
|Lemon Lime Meringue Pie|
It has been a whole 2 years since I last hosted that was for Sweet New Zealand #4 & we are now up to #28! How 2 years has flown by & lots of sweet treats along the way.
Here are a few of my favorites to help to get you thinking all things sweet.
|Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream|
|Dark Chocolate Mousse with Bailey's Mascarpone|
|Brown Sugar Pavlova with Raspberries & Salted Caramel|
The rules...they are short & sweet.
1. This event is open to all bloggers living in New Zealand (even if you're not a Kiwi), as well as all Kiwi bloggers living & blogging overseas.
2. You can enter anything sweet: cakes, biscuits, slices, desserts & even drinks. You may submit as many entries as you like, including old posts if you want.
3. Your entry must contain the phrase Sweet New Zealand, the Sweet New Zealand badge (choose your own size), a link to the host, and to this post - so if you are submitting an older post please remember to update it accordingly.
4. To submit your entry use the linky thing below or email me at mairi29 @ xtra dot com by 28th November 2013 with:
- your blog name
- a link to your blog
- a link to the post you’re contributing (and name of recipe)
- a photo from your post (not more than 250 kb if possible)
- your name
|Roasted Peach Melba Ice Cream|
So fellow bloggers get muffin baking & cake making, sweet treat concocting & delectable dessert creating & send them all to me, well links to the posts anyway & I will do a round up of all the delectable delights at the end of the month. And it is as simple as that - no more rules just looking forward to all that sweet inspiration!